When looking for property for sale in Silvertree Security Estate buyers often believe they have to rely on Silvertree Estate Agents to get the best advice concerning their possible purchase. This is ironic because the estate agent is appointed by the seller and is legally bound to look after the seller’s best interests.
Differences between Silvertree Estate Agents and property buyers consultants
Essentially Silvertree Estate Agents sell property and act for the seller, who pays them their commission. They are obligated to find a buyer as quickly as possible who will pay the highest possible price.
Property buyers consultants, on the other hand, do not sell or list property, and have no obligation to the seller at all. They work solely for the buyer, sourcing property, securing it, providing legal assistance and negotiating the best possible price for the buyer.
Who should make use of Silvertree Estate Agents?
People who are looking to sell their property should make use of Silvertree Estate Agents because they will work towards fulfilling the seller’s needs as best they can. Even if they do try to assist the buyer, they can only do so with conflict of interest.
However, if you are in the market to buy property in Silvertree Estate, then a property buyers consultant such as SAHomeBuyers will be more useful than Silvertree Estate Agents. Our role at SAHomeBuyers is to work exclusively for you, the buyer, finding you the right property at the right price, and supporting you throughout the entire property transaction.
How you benefit from using SAHomeBuyers Property Buyers Consultants
- We serve your needs exclusively with no conflict of interest at all (unlike Silvertree Estate Agents we do not act for any seller). We only have one priority and that is you, the buyer. And although we do not sell or list property we do have access to information about all properties for sale, no matter who is selling them.
- We eliminate risk by offering you all the professional legal support you need to ensure that any offer to purchase you commit to serves your interests and that your rights are protected throughout the entire transaction.
- We are experienced property professionals with excellent evaluation and negotiation skills which we place at your disposal. This means the price you pay is related to the value of the property instead of being simply a reflection of what the seller hopes to achieve.
For anybody wishing to buy property, a property buyers consultant is the wisest choice. However, if you have property in Silvertree Estate that you wish to sell, below is a list of some Silvertree Estate Agents who may be able to help you.
So rather than rely on Silvertree Estate Agents , view properties for sale in Silvertree Estate and learn more of SAHomeBuyers property buyers service by e-mailing us here our telephoning our local consultant Marco Garuti + 27 (0) 83 2658800
- Pam Golding Estates
- Lew Geffen / Sotheby’s Estate Agents
- Seef Properties Estate Agents
- Anne Porter Estate Agents
- Greef Properties Estate Agents
- Engel a& Volkers Estate Agents
- Chas Everitt Estate Agents
- Blue Chip Property & Estate Agents
- Clutton Estate Agents
- Brooks and Michaels Estate Agents
- Fine & Country Properties & Estate Agents
- Colliers International Estate Agents
- Jawitz Estate Agents
- Remax Estate Agents